Learning a foreign language is very useful in your personal as well as your professional life. Learning a new language can be easy or even hard, depending on the learner’s dedication, persistence and long term commitment. Oh, and do not forget about the tools you use for learning a foreign languages. You have to find the language learning software that meets your needs and learning style.
There is no secret recipe to learn a foreign language fast, but with persistence you can learn any language you desire. You can learn a language by traveling abroad to learn among native speakers. Although it’s a wonderful idea, but it can be a costly solution and thus not available to everyone. That’s why I think that learning a foreign language online and with the help of language learning softwares is the best choice.
We started this website with two goals: 1) to offers basic free lessons in various languages to get you started and 2) to provide objective reviews about various language learning softwares and to allow real users to share their experiences with them too.
Whether you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Arabic, Italian, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese or Chinese you will find useful lessons and reviews to get your language learning experience started. Below you will find information about each language that this website offers lessons and reviews about. Enjoy it and good luck in your language learning!
Learning Spanish – Learn Spanish Software Reviews
If you want to get on in today’s world, speaking just English is not enough anymore. It really pays of to speak another language. Learning Spanish is important, here are some reasons:
– more than 500 million people worldwide and over 40 million people in the US, it is the second most widely spoken language in the world,
– nowadays you can find Spanish-speaking people throughout the United States, not just in the Mexican border states, say hello to your neighbor in Spanish,
– you can have Spanish-speaking co-workers in you workplace, communicate with them,
– enjoy traveling in Spain, Mexico, Cuba, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Puerto Rico, Panama, etc.
– Spanish is one of the easiest foreign languages to learn. Much of its vocabulary is similar to English’s.
Learning French – Learn French Software Reviews
French, the language of romance, is widely used today and constitutes one of the various languages that are often learned. Reasosn to learn French:
1. French is understood in over 55 countries across 5 continents and is spoken by over 250 million people around the world.
2. French has become the third most common language to use on the internet.
3. French is also an international language in world affairs. UN, UNESCO, EU, The Red Cross, and more all have french as their official working language.
4. French also provides also provides the basis for half of all the English words spoken since English is derived from German and Latin roots.
5. French is a romantic language and an exotic language in the US.
France and many other European countries that speak French continue to have a deep impact of culture. Paris, France, one of the worlds biggest tourist attractions, gets around 75 million tourists a year. Also in Versailles, France and many other palaces, one can truly admire the French Culture in place.
Learning Italian – Learn Italian Software Reviews
Italian is one of Europe’s leading languages, with roughly as many mother-tongue speakers on the continent as English or French. Italy is probably the greatest magnet for anyone interested in the history of western art and civilisation; it’s like a vast cultural treasure house. Even a limited knowledge of the language helps to introduce some of the works of art. Many of the world’s greatest works were composed in Italian; even today, Italian is the international language of music. Italian food has achieved worldwide fame, and nearly all of us could name a good few Italian dishes and culinary expressions. Italy has long been synonymous with fashion, elegance and design; go and see for yourself!
Learning Arabic – Learn Arabic Software Reviews
Why learn Arabic?
Here are some great reasons why Arabic might be an excellent choice for you.
1. Arabic is the 5th most commonly spoken native language in the world with over 300 million native speakers worldwide. Arabic is the official language of over 20 countries. These speakers are largely concentrated in the Middle East, but there are minority groups of native speakers throughout the world. It is also an official language of the United Nations, the Arab League, the Organization of Islamic Conference, and the African Union.
2. There is a high demand and low supply of Arabic-speakers in the Western world. Only few Westerners ever venture to learn Arabic. With the growing importance of the Middle East in international affairs (think about Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates), there is an extreme shortage of workers in the West who are versed in Arabic language and culture. Those who study Arabic can find careers in a variety of fields.
3. There are financial incentives for learning Arabic.
The US government has designated Arabic as a language of strategic importance. The National Strategic Language Initiative instituted in 2006 promotes the learning of Arabic among Americans through numerous scholarships and supported learning opportunities. These include support for language courses from beginning to advanced levels, study abroad programs, intensive instruction opportunities, teacher exchanges, and professional development.
Learn Arabic with learn Arabic language softwares. See reviews and real user comments about learning Arabic language softwares here.